For those interested in applying for the Tribal Scholarship, please be aware that the application deadline is quickly approaching. Applications for the Tribal Scholarship are due 11/30/2022.Other upcoming college deadlines:
- University of Utah: University of Utah’s Early Action deadline is on December 1st. You can use the Application Tracker (https://admissions.utah.edu/apply/track-your-application/) to see if anything is missing from your file. Freshman admission decisions will begin sending on January 15th! Students can use the tracker to see their decision on this date. Housing opens on January 16th and Scholarship decisions will begin sending on February 15th. Completing the FAFSA before Feb 1st will ensure the best funding options available!!
- Utah State University: Utah State University Academic scholarship deadline is December 1st. The comprehensive scholarship review has been extended to December 15th.*Note for students who still want to apply to USU-Eastern it is possible to still get a fee waiver for fall of 2023 by completing this survey https://usu.co1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_5hB3uc877LuwhDM. Their scholarship deadline is April 1st and only uses GPA (no ACT). USU Eastern is still offering $100 credit to anyone who wants to go to USU-Eastern fall of 2023 who visits campus and lets the admission office know. The visit could be an event, a tour, or just a stopping by.
- Southern Utah University: Southern Utah University President’s Scholarship deadline is December 1st. Students that meet the requirements for the scholarship were notified of the application process after applying to SUU. https://www.suu.edu/finaid/scholarships.html
- Weber State University: Weber State’s scholarship priority deadline is December 1st. https://www.weber.edu/Admissions/new-freshman-in-state.html
- Westminster: Westminster early action deadline is December 1st. https://westminstercollege.edu/admissions/undergraduate-admissions/index.html
- Brigham Young University: BYU-Provo’s final application deadline is December 15th. https://enrollment.byu.edu/admissions/when-should-i-apply
For education related questions, please contact our Education Director, Xavier Garcia at (435) 586-1112.